Skilled Nursing in North Dallas, TX
Nurturing, compassionate care for long-term needs.
When a loved one has an ongoing medical condition, but home care or outpatient care aren’t enough, you can turn to our skilled nursing services in Dallas, Texas, to meet their long-term care needs. We put your loved one at the center of loving, compassionate senior care that’s designed to enhance their quality of life at every stage of health.
Rest easy, knowing your loved one’s health is in the hands of our friendly and professional team of caregivers, including a wound care certified registered nurse, certified dementia professionals and other long-term-care experts. Each one prides themself on their ability to connect with your loved one and takes responsibility for every detail of their well-being. Our tenured skilled nursing staff sets high standards for excellence and continuity of care, as well as for the culture of compassion and kindness that sets us apart from other skilled nursing centers.
From complex medical care to around-the-clock supervision, your loved one will receive a level of care and comfort personalized to their unique needs. We offer wound care, IV (intravenous) therapy, regular injections, and monitoring of vital signs and medical equipment, and more. We accept private pay and long-term care insurance.
When a loved one needs skilled care for a long-term condition, our caring teams and specialized support ensures peace of mind for families. Learn more using the contact form on this page or call us at 214-361-8923.
Expert caregivers who bring the sunshine.
When a loved one is affected by a condition that calls for long-term care, life’s pleasures and joys are more important than ever. Our special, caring environment is one where the whole family can feel safe and supported.
Services & Amenities
Private or semiprivate suites offering 24-hour care and aide attendance are available for residents of our senior living community. Friends and family are encouraged to visit anytime, and parking is always free.
- Interdisciplinary team including nurses, social worker and dietitian to discuss expectations and needs
- Private or semiprivate suite with Wi-Fi and basic cable TV
- Twice-weekly housekeeping and weekly linen service
- Physician-supervised care plans
- 24/7 registered skilled nursing care
- 24/7 nursing care and aide attendance
- Daily menu options from a menu developed by our dietitian
- Chef-prepared dining with meal delivery available
- Personalized programming and activities
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Specialized care including BiPAP, CPAP and more
- Trusted physician partners with a wide range of medical specialties
- Pharmacy services