June 14, 2019
The class is designed to empower people with Parkinson’s and other movement disorders to live active and fulfilling lives, hosted by the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society and taught by Aaron Parker, Certified Instructor and Director of Rehabilitation at Walnut Place.
MEETS EVERY FRIDAY AT 10 A.M.
Exercise Focus of the Program:
• Improve on functional fitness – particularly strength and flexibility
• Improve on motor skills – particularly balance, coordination and agility
• Maintain and improve mobility
• Maintain activities of daily living
• Prevent falls
• Acquire and maintain new friendships.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot by calling 214-361-8923.
5115 Glen Lakes Drive
Dallas, TX 75231